Account Login
Get ordained Online with Open Ministry

Can I perform a wedding out of the USA?

by Open Ministry

The Open Ministry is recognized in the United States. If you wish to perform a wedding out side of the United States we recommend the following:

* You can always have a quick ceremony in the states and have a Ceremony for Show in another country
* Get married twice, once in the country and once when you get back state side (You might be able to use the US marriage license outside of the states)
* If the bride or groom is previously married, make sure to have proper paperwork, some countries require proof of divorce
* Make sure that you have enough time to file for a marriage license, different countries will have time restrictions
* See the advise of a wedding planner at a resort or resort personal may be able to assist you

This article was published on Wednesday 09 February, 2011.
Current Reviews: 0
Back Write Review
Products related to this article:
Certificate Package
Certificate Package
Ordination Package
Ordination Package
Complete Minister Package
Complete Minister Package

Privacy Notice | Conditions of Use | Site Map | Contact
OPEN MINISTRY | 815 E STREET #122990 | SAN DIEGO CA 92101 |